Free Seminar on Housing Options & Downsizing and Estate Planning
April 9 @11:00 am - 2:00 pm
You’re invited to a free information session about Housing Options & Downsizing and Estate Planning presented by the Catalyst Foundation
Tuesday 9th April at 11-2pm
Whyalla Library 7-9 Ekblom Street
Complimentary lunch provided
1. Housing Options & Downsizing
For many people the thought of downsizing is daunting because they are worried about having to pack up and move, and they have too much “stuff” to fit comfortably into a smaller place.
- How to start planning for downsizing
- Looking at various efficient storage options
- How to prepare your old home for sale or rent
2. Estate Planning
This Seminar will cut through the legal jargon, and will help you walk through all the important aspects of Estate Planning.
- The essential documents that make up your estate plan – Will, Advance Care Directive and Enduring Power of Attorney – and why you need them in place;
- What happens if you die without a will?
- What happens when someone dies – what is probate and when is it needed?
Call 1300 796 311 or click the link below to book!